Springfield IL Metal Roofing Quality Metal Roofing for You
Springfield's Preferred Metal Roofing Contractor
At some point, all homes and businesses need roofing work. When that day comes, metal roofing is a great option for residential and commercial locations. It's one of the most durable and beautiful products on the market today. If you're considering metal roofing or would like to learn more, contact Beechy's Construction, the top roofing contractor in the Springfield area.
Metal roofing is a great option for a number of reasons, which we detail below. We also have more resources if you have further questions. Continue reading about metal roofing! We're roofing contractors providing professional service for both homeowners and business owners.
Metal Roofing in Springfield, IL
Recently, metal roofing has been the choice of many builders like our crew at Beechy's Construction. We can install metal roofing according to your design specifications. Therefore, metal roofing in Springfield IL is best provided by the experts at Beechy's Construction.
As our team works on your roofing project, you can see your structure take form and appreciate the efficiency of our process. From the smallest home to the largest business, we take on any job that requires quality metal roofing. Safety and professionalism are our primary values on any work site.
Trust Beechy’s Construction to be your metal roofing contractor!
Serving Residents of Springfield, Illinois & Nearby
We operate out of Sullivan, just 28 miles southeast of Decatur down IL 121. Our reputation in downstate Illinois means we travel to provide quotes on projects all around Macon and Moultrie Counties! Here are some other towns where we've worked in the past:
• Mt. Pulaski
• Mt. Zion
Take a look at our Work Map for projects near you!
Different Metals Used for Roofing
Basically, there are two types of metal roofing applied to structures: the standard and special metal roofs. Under this classification are subtypes that pertain to the material or type of metal used for roofing. For standard metal roofing, steel and aluminum are the most popular metals used. On the other hand, materials under special metal roofing include copper, zinc, alloys such as the combination of zinc, silicon, aluminum, and steel, or “Zincalume” or “Galvalume.”
More info about the metals can be found in the metal roofing material map shown below.
- Standard Roofing – Common type of metal roofing for residential applications and industrial purposes. Many manufacturers have dealt with the strength and durability of this kind of roofing for cost-effective metal roofing.
- Steel – Heavier and sturdier than aluminum. This material is usually coated with zinc and sealed to prevent corrosion. Adhesion is provided by a coating of epoxy primer, whereas color and protection are given by a baked-on acrylic top coating. Given that steel sheet systems are designed for commercial applications, they are generally applied with highly durable paint finishes.
- Aluminum – Extremely lightweight and used for some residential metal roofing. This material is rust-proof but must be coated with paint similar to that used in steel to match the color-design of a building. This soft metal dents, mars easily, and isn’t nearly as strong as steel.
- Special Metal Roofing – Used as high-end metal roofing for roof designs of large homes. This type of roofing uses special metals to add natural color to the roof, providing a beautiful look that highlights a home’s exterior.
- Copper – Lightweight but strong. This material has been used as roofing for centuries, and it will not rust. It is soft and malleable enough to be designed according to specification. Moreover, it weathers naturally, giving the home a rustic look.
- Alloy – Custom-made to adhere to specific requirements such as strength, appearance, or durability. The cost of this type of roofing depends on the components of the alloy.
While this outline is not comprehensive, it gives a general idea on how to choose the right type of metal roof for your application. Beechy’s Construction can definitely provide good advice on what type of metal roofing to use for your project.
What to Consider when Choosing Metal Roofs
When considering metal roofing for your home or place of business, you’ll have to take the fundamental design into account so that your roof will complement the overall look of the structure. Metal roofing in Springfield, IL can be designed according to the type of home that you are building or renovating.
Metal roofing comes in different forms such as sheet-like panels and shingles and includes many variations such as colors and patterns. Beechy's Construction can help you choose from among these design considerations.
Beechy's Construction can help you with properly installed metal roofing in Springfield IL for your home or building. Moreover, we provide quality metal roofing at the following locations:
- Shelbyville IL Metal Roofing
- Effingham IL Metal Roofing
- Decatur IL Metal Roofing
- Mattoon IL Metal Roofing
Metal Roofing Installer Serving Springfield, IL
Springfield is the capital city in Illinois and home to a variety of thriving businesses. With a population well over 115,000 people, there are plenty of opportunities to provide quality metal roofs to the residents of Central Illinois’ largest city. Located in Sangamon County, Springfield’s residents desire for their homes to be an extension of their personality and to make a statement in the neighborhood they are in. Having a quality metal roof helps them stand out from the crowd, while still providing low maintenance & long lasting roofing solution for their homes.
Our metal roofs come from only the best manufacturers in the industry and we will ensure your complete satisfaction when installing your new roof. There are few companies like Beechy's Construction that will take the time needed in Springfield, IL to make sure your roof is up to the highest professional standards!
We work hard to respect the tradition & history found throughout when working with homeowners across the Springfield metro area. We install great metal roofing in Springfield, IL, doing so by providing top-level service, consistent communication, and transparent pricing. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our services throughout Central Illinois, you can always call our office!
Contact Beechy's Construction today to install your metal roof in Sangamon County.